Hey guys it's Dallis! :)
So, this past weekend was CRAZY!! I literally worked maybe about 24 hours in total, with both jobs! However, I did have time to go party it up at Monster Bash in Downtown. Now, this is my first Monster Bash, since I did turn 21 last month and let's just say...I love being 21. I really do! I got to see some amazing costumes and even a few friends I haven't seen in a while! So, I guess you're probably wondering, what did I dress up as? Well, funny story, I actually didn't even have a costume! I literally made one from home in about 15 minutes from leaving! My goal was to be the Greek God Hermes! But, some people thought I was King Ceasar, Cupid, and even the Golden Snitch from the Harry Potter Movies. So, here's what I had to work with
1. SUPER SHORT GOLD SHORTS (FROM EDC LAST YEAR)
2. AN OLD WHITE T SHIRT I DIDN'T REALLY WEAR, I JUST CUT THE SLEEVES OFF
3. I DON'T KNOW WHY...BUT I CONVENIENTLY HAD THIS HEADBAND WITH WINGS ON IT?! LOL I THINK I MIGHT HAVE BOUGHT IT EARLIER THIS YEAR...BUT DAM THAT CAME IN HANDY!
4. SOME MARDI GRAS BEADS I HAD FROM THIS YEAR
5. SOME GOLD GLITTER, I HAD LEFT OVER FROM THE KE$HA CONCERT THIS YEAR.
HOW MUCH DID I SPEND???
YES, IM BEING SERIOUS!
The thing is, there's probably tons of stuff in your room, where you can make a pretty simple costume! Like a Nerd, Greaser, an Athlete! or You can grab some cardboard and cut some props out! to make things a littler edgier, just grab some make up and make yourself into a zombie "FILL IN THE BLANK" !
( that $^!T in right now, for real)
I'm just sayin, I'm a college student who doesn't have the funds to buy something all crazy, but creating something is free :) goodluck! if you need any ideas or props, let me know my room is seriously a PARTY CITY :p haha and make sure to follow me on Instagram
for the all my little adventures as a Channel 933 Intern