In honor of the Chargers vs 49'ers game tonight I decided to put together this list for you....
Five do’s and don’ts of awesome tailgating….Go Chargers!!
1. DO Take It Easy The Night Before So You Can Get Up Early And Park As Close To The Stadium As Possible. Also who really wants to be hungover at a game anyway?
2. DO Bring Enough Food To Give Some To The People In Adjacent Parking Spaces. Sharing is caring!! Plus what if you want to grab a bite of theirs?
3. DO Bring More Ice Than You Think You Will Possibly Ever Be Able To Use, because most likely you will use it.
4. DO Bring Something To Help Pass The Time. I'm talking about maybe a TV, music, parking lot games, drinking games, and LOTS of food.
5. DO review stadium policies before you enter. The worst thing is getting to the entrance and being told you have to take your purse back to your car because they are no longer allowed in! And yes this is a new rule this year ladies! Do your research. No purses allowed!
1. DON’T Leave A Mess. It's no one else's responsibility but yours to pick up your trash. Be respectful.
2. DON’T Get So Drunk That You Miss The Game. Also don't be that SUPER drunk hot mess person inside the game who gets thrown out during the 1st quarter. That's not only embarassing but it's a waste of money (your ticket).
3. DON’T Forget That You Can Tailgate After The Game Too. The best way to beat the rush of everyone leaving all at once after the game (without having to miss the exciting final moments of the game by leaving early) is to hang out in the parking lot after. Bring out your chairs, start bbqing some more food, and relax while everyone else pulls out their hair trying to rush out of the parking lot.
4. DON’T think you're Philip Rivers while playing catch in the parking lot because you WILL put a dent in a car. Would you like it if someone hit YOUR car?
5. DON’T fight with fans from the opposing team. Or don't fight with anyone in general for that matter. Nothing is worst than a drunken fight over nothing. It's the fastest way to ruin what could have been a awesome day.
And one more bonus DO and Don't! Do designate a driver and Don't drink and drive!!! It's not worth it.
Have fun at the game tonight and Go Chargers!!!