Frankie and Geena's 1st Annual Taco Bowl 2013 (2/1). Special thanks to Casanova Fish Tacos!
Frankie and Geena celebrate the holiday season at Disneyland and California Adventure!
Steve Goes on a Ghost Adventure in National City.
Here are some of our favorite things happening in technology, fashion, and in San Diego!
My app of the week is the Subway California app!! This thing is brilliant. You build your sandwich step by step and you watch it build as you go! Then the app shows you the Subways in the area and let's you choose which one will make the sandwich! You show the finalized order when you go to pick up the sub, you skip the line, and you save time! Plus you get a free cookie!!! I love me some subway and this makes it fast and easy!
Right now, is the time of year when all the new "Fashion trends" come out. So to help everyone out (including myself) I've been searching around and I found the fashion trends that are about to be hot! So ladies stay up on your fashion game and make sure you have these must have items in your closet this spring!
2013 Fashion Trends
1) Black and white is back! This is awesome because I am a huge fan of the color black!
2) Sheer and transparency is in! Just make sure you have the right camo under to cover up the right lady parts (if you know what I mean).
3) It's ruffle season! I am personally not a huge fan of ruffles but if it works on you own it!
4) Wear lacy things - Feminine and Flirty, lace is in! http://www.elle.com/fashion/trend-reports/designer-lace-for-women#slide-1
5) The overall has made its comeback! Yes it's true, overall's are back in. Just make sure you wear them right or else you will be looking like you belong in the 80's group TLC.
6) Camo print is everywhere. I absolutely love Camo and I am sooooo glad it is in! I will probably overdo this trend for sure.
7) Slouchy pants – sporty inspired look - Slouchy pants don't look good on everyone however if you can find some that flatter your body paired with some good shoes, you're in!
San Diego Steve
Padres are back in town! Go watch a game this week as they play against the Milwaukee Brewers & the San Fransico Giants. Still looking for a place to pregame at or maybe just watch the game at? Check this place out! Altitude Sky Lounge (bar on top of a roof) Living up to its name in more ways then one, Altitude Sky Lounge lays claim to being the highest of all San Diego's rooftop bars. Perched atop the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter at 22 stories above street level, Altitude offers fantastic views of downtown, San Diego Bay, and PETCO Park. It's the ideal place to sip a cocktail while watching a Padres game or relax with a beer and take in the sights.